Because of you, I am who I am.
It was long time ago when I met you
but up til now, I'm with you
I can't help but Smile
'Cause after all, you'll be there
when I fall
I confess in a world of betters,
you've been the best
like an angel, with wings ready to soar, ready to fly
And now you're here probably listening
to my suckish song
probably chuckling cause it don't
mean a thing
But I don't care
I't don't matter at all
just remember this
Chorus:
I'll always be there
for you, and
I'll always care
I'll be your BestFriend
This I swear, we
will never end
I wanna be all that you need
so please let me try
You're kept my feet on the ground
And now I'm ready, ready to soar
ready to fly
Whatever may our stories end,
by being my Friend
You are the missing part of me
I won't let you down
they can laugh all they like
Thanks for loving me, 'cause your doing it perfectly
Now that you've heard my song & I'm
about to end
All I wanna say is Thankyou for being my Best Friend
So sing along with me, be my
Best Friend, let it be,
sing to this rhythm of love. <3
but up til now, I'm with you
I can't help but Smile
'Cause after all, you'll be there
when I fall
I confess in a world of betters,
you've been the best
like an angel, with wings ready to soar, ready to fly
And now you're here probably listening
to my suckish song
probably chuckling cause it don't
mean a thing
But I don't care
I't don't matter at all
just remember this
Chorus:
I'll always be there
for you, and
I'll always care
I'll be your BestFriend
This I swear, we
will never end
I wanna be all that you need
so please let me try
You're kept my feet on the ground
And now I'm ready, ready to soar
ready to fly
Whatever may our stories end,
by being my Friend
You are the missing part of me
I won't let you down
they can laugh all they like
Thanks for loving me, 'cause your doing it perfectly
Now that you've heard my song & I'm
about to end
All I wanna say is Thankyou for being my Best Friend
So sing along with me, be my
Best Friend, let it be,
sing to this rhythm of love. <3


0 comments:
Post a Comment