
I did't memorize because I forgot and I have no time. Yesterday Oct 18, 2010 was the first desiderata at the classroom I forgot who is the first to present, but i was not nervous and I dont know why. HAHA. awhile ago I present the desiderata I didn't even reach at the middle and I stop at the last sentence of "even the dull and the ignorant" I was not nervous and I really don't know why.but sir guintavano says that its alright and I say "thank you". I hope my Project will not go lower.
It was a Project, wow. but I will improve more for my Quizez, Mastery tests and Exams.
I hope in 2nd quarter my grades will be improve, so that my parents and friends will proud of me. :D
the results of my MT and QT was half of the Total score. It was ok for me atleast I improve, but more again on 3rd Quarter. Some of my quizez in 2nd quarter was also half and some "0"(zero :D) I can't wait on report card day, and I'm excited to see my card with improve grades.
likewise, desiderata was not that hard to memorize. I was lazy and then I can't memorize to go on stage at the classroom.. until here. :)
Monday, October 18, 2010
Desiderata
Posted by Jay's Blog at 7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment